Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Post!!

Howdy! 

This is my first post and to give a little idea of what to see in this blog, it's going to be fun!! ;D 

I'll be posting about, my make-up, new stuff I'm making, asking and talking about what colors or other things you would like to see from my shop. 

Custom colors! I love to know what colors I can make for you! If you have a color in mind or would like a dupe of another brands color! Let me know, I will try my best to make something close to it! :D

Posting swatches of eye-shadows, nail polishes, lip glosses and blushes!

Letting people know how many sales away I am to giving out a "mystery gift"! (I usually do it every 10 to 15 sales, you can see what the lucky number is by looking at my shop announcements)

Plus even reviewing other makeup/products! (Just because I make it doesn't mean I don't try others, including big-named brands)

Plus lots more! ;3 

-Love Tater (aka Victoria)

My Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment