Monday, November 11, 2013

Glitter, eyeshadows, lipglosses and more!

Howdy!

It's been some time since I've posted but lots of new things I've been working on and time just goes away! :P 

But here are some things to look forward to in my shop!

-New glitters for polishes are in! :D

-More eyeshadows to come; lots of mattes! Let me know what ya'll like to see in colors! ;D

-Peppermint lipgloss/lipstick! Yes! For this holiday season, I'll be selling a peppermint scent/flavored lipgloss in some really cute colors! (It's made with 100% organic peppermint!) And MAYBE cinnamon scented/flavored lip gloss, maybe if I can a oil that's 100% organic here in my town. If not I may just order online :0) We shall see soon!

And much much more! :3

See ya'll next time! 

-Love Tater

No comments:

Post a Comment