Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Stuff!

Howdy! :D 

Posted a bunch of new stuff on my shop! 

4 Lip Glosses
2 Eyeshadows (would of been 4 but I couldn't get my camera to pick up the color just right :c)
and
4 Mini Nail Polishes! :D

Plus I made two sales today, so pretty happy! ^__^ 

Now if anyone can tell me how to get my camera to pick up purple colors correctly please let me know! D: I just don't know what to do!!! 

Also, thinking of making a lot more blushes, but what do people prefer more matte blushes or shimmery blushes?? Would love to know. :)


Ohhh! And in the coming week or so, brand new full sized nail polish bottles!!! :D To replace the ones I have now! Not gonna give away what they look like just yet but they are pretty unique! ;3

See ya'll in the next post! :D

-Love Tater!

No comments:

Post a Comment